vadi 发表于 2019-2-3 12:17:47

Mudlet3.17-安全的连接,更容易映射,HiDPI,以及更多!

我们在2019的Mudlet的第一个版本中为您提供了很多新功能:安全连接,更容易映射许多游戏,支持HiDPI等等! 这是自3.0以来近年来最大的Mudlet更新。

https://mudlet.org/3-17

北大侠客行MUD,中国最好的MUD

dsleeper 发表于 2019-2-3 13:54:21

这个软件看着很高级,但是萌新不会用啊...路径是个不小的难题。。。yct59

vadi 发表于 2019-2-3 16:27:36

哪裡有問題?

road 发表于 2019-2-19 15:10:59

对,这个软件里好多路径要重新制作,而且适合于手动游戏,可以创建出比较炫的界面。但如果要做到全自动机器人运行,可能还是MUSH更靠谱。

vadi 发表于 2019-2-23 15:27:29

A mapper / autowalker? It's included

lboy 发表于 2019-3-7 14:05:27

本帖最后由 lboy 于 2019-3-8 02:22 PM 编辑

I have made a gps tool, but I am rewriting the code. I may release it sometime later.
The most serious problems I met with Mudlet are:
1. No support for blinking text. A task named Pozhen in Pkuxkx needs it. And I have no way to get the raw data, so I can not detect which text is blinking at all. When I need to do Pozhen task, I have to switch to tintin++.
2. Sometimes Mudlet may lose some codes I wrote, even when I checked autosave on.
3. Modules loaded by module manage have some serious bugs, such as losing data, variable "matches" is nil when dealing with some Chinese trigger, and so on. And package exporter does not support exporting variables. I know this is experimental, but without them how can I share codes for different profiles? How can I export packages for other people to use?

There are also some small problems such as selecting Chinese text, losing text when using "score" command in Pkuxkx. But they are not serious.
Mudlet is still the best mud client on non-Windows. If the above problems can be solved, it will be the best mud client I have ever used.

vadi 发表于 2019-3-11 19:23:01

Thanks for the feedback!

1. It's by design - blinking text is annoying. Browsers do not support blinking text anymore. Can we find a workaround?
2. Maybe because you have entered a character that we can't save in XML - can you find out more? It is not a known issue in English
3. Need to be more specific. Variables aren't exported - yes, but you can also easily create them in a script, that's why it's not a problem.

Text selection is something when we're working on.

lboy 发表于 2019-3-11 20:03:27

本帖最后由 lboy 于 2019-3-11 12:14 PM 编辑

1. Mushclient display italic text when dealing with blinking text, may this happens in Mudlet? Or you can give me a way to get the raw line, so I can deal with blinking text by myself.
2. Not sure. If I don't click "Save Item" and "Save Profile" button, the code may lose. If I clicked them, the code won't lose. I have checked autosave on.
3. For example, see this trigger:
^棒棒糖说道:「你去帮我弄根(.+)过来吧。」$
when I put it in a module (loaded by module manager), the variable "matches" is nil when triggered. If I put it outside a module (just as normal triggers), nothing wrong.

When I dragged a trigger from a module (loaded by module manager) to the "Triggers" root, and clicked "Save Item" and "Save Profile", then I close Mudlet and reopen it, the trigger will 100% be lost.
If I dragged the trigger from a module to a group outside the module, it wouldn't lose. If I loaded the module from Package Manger, it wouldn't lose too.

lboy 发表于 2019-3-11 20:24:10

回复 8# vadi
Yes, I can create variables from script, but how to save them permanently? I haven't found an api which can save variables permanently, I have to tick variables manually.

vadi 发表于 2019-3-12 14:03:40

To save variables programatically: https://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Using_Variables_in_Mudlet#Saving_variables

On blinking: will think about what we can do. How is it used by the game and what do you need it in scripting for?
页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: Mudlet3.17-安全的连接,更容易映射,HiDPI,以及更多!